LASA has a long and proud history of representing and advocating employment relations issues on behalf of age services employers.
The Employment Relations team:
- actively engages in award review proceedings;
- represents employers at industrial tribunals;
- liaises with unions representatives;
- are invited to attend workforce training and health and safety Committees and Councils; and
- offers employers a variety of resources and publications to ensure subscribers receive current and timely information on news relevant to the age services industry.
Through a highly skilled and experienced team of advisors, LASA offers member an Employment Relations Service that includes Advisory Services and Consultancy Services.
For more information about the services available to members, please select a service below. To contact us, please call (02) 9212 6922 or email