A diverse workplace is not only underpinned by law but also excellent for your business. This course will give you the tools to communicate more effectively and respectfully in the workplace, understand your own biases and emotional triggers, and practical ways to comply with diversity law.
- Skilled communication for a better workplace
- Understanding you biases and emotional triggers
- Advocacy and enquiry, and when to use them
- Managing and encouraging workplace equity and diversity
- Work-life balance and requests for flexibility
- Practical compliance strategies
Date: Friday, 24 March 2017
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Presenter: Work Logic
Note: Registrations close two weeks prior to course commencement. This course will be conducted subject to sufficient registrations. Late registrations will be accepted for confirmed courses.